Sample Managed and Unmanaged program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sample Managed and Unmanaged program

Is there someone could share a bit code or sample program of managed and unmanaged approach?

A strategy called SampleMACrossOver, based on the managed approach, comes preloaded with Ninjatrader. I think it's a good, basic example on how to start. Combine that example with the Help Guide, and you can be on your way. Way back when, that's how I started.

Comment

Originally posted by coolmoss View Post
      A strategy called SampleMACrossOver, based on the managed approach, comes preloaded with Ninjatrader. I think it's a good, basic example on how to start. Combine that example with the Help Guide, and you can be on your way. Way back when, that's how I started.
      Yeah it will be good guide but how about using an IOrder method? I just want to have a sample code of an strategy using IOrder method that takes long and short trade and I want to know how to manage the submitting of stops and targets and how to enable the OCO on it. Please share if you some idea on it. Thanks in advance coolmoss.

Comment

Originally posted by luxurious_04 View Post
        Yeah it will be good guide but how about using an IOrder method? I just want to have a sample code of an strategy using IOrder method that takes long and short trade and I want to know how to manage the submitting of stops and targets and how to enable the OCO on it. Please share if you some idea on it. Thanks in advance coolmoss.
        There are quite a few samples right on this forum: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...ead.php?t=3220

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary