Ver. 7.12 - CQG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ver. 7.12 - CQG

Tried downloading the new version for my Win7 running CQG. Looks like the release notes stated beta, and sure enough I had some problems logging in.

I tried a system restore which was successful, but now, my win64 bit Ver. 7.0.1000.11 is giving me the following error:

"Login failed: No 'unity' section found"

Please assist.

This message indicates that there are some files are missing or corrupt related to your CQG adapter.

Please follow the steps listed below to repair your current installation of NinjaTrader. Please note that following the steps below will not impact your charts, workspaces, custom indicators or any other NinjaTrader settings.

1. Close all running applications.

2. Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs.

3. From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.

4. Then you will need to clear your internet browser cache and history. You will clear this from within your internet browser (with IE, Tools-->Options, delete cookies and files, clear history).

5. Reboot your machine.

6. Once these steps are completed, download NT7 from the link below:

* http://www.ninjatrader.com/download-registration

Please let me know if you need further assistance.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Ugh. Okay, can you please direct me to instructions as to how to reload all of my current workspace's and indicator settings?

Comment

You shouldn't need to. Simply uninstalling and re-installing from the Windows Control Panel should only remove the core components of NinjaTrader that need to be repaired.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
        Please note that following the steps below will not impact your charts, workspaces, custom indicators or any other NinjaTrader settings.
        As long as you do not manually delete these files from your Documents\NinjaTrader 7 folder, you should not need to re-do them.
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Perfect! Not nearly as painful as I figured it would've been. Thanks for the guidance! You guys are the best.

Comment

i'm having lots of problems with having working orders at AMP but not showing up on Ninja.

not sure how this is happening

since upgrading to 7.12

Comment

Hello rsmtrade,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact us via email at Suppport AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In your message, please include:

1.) A link to this forum thread.

2.) A specific example of orders which reacted in this way. Please include the time at which you placed the order or the order's Order ID (shown in the Orders tab of the Control Center)

3.) A copy of your log file from the date of the issue.
              Log files are located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Log folder. The files are named by date in a YYYYMMDD format. For example, today's file would be named 'log.20130320.txt'.
              KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
              2 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post wzgy0920  
              Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes