Cross Hair Cursor & Overlay Scale Justification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross Hair Cursor & Overlay Scale Justification

When I set the Scale Justification of a data series to Overlay, the horizontal part of the Cross Hair Cursor does not move but stays fixed in place. Is there a way to get the Cross Hair Cursor to work properly?

Hello ishimmings,

Does it make a difference if you right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'?

If not, please disconnect your data feed and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the horizontal line of the cursor will move as expected.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Neither solution made a difference, the horizontal part of the cross hair still doesn't work. It is fine if I switch the scale justification to Right or Left. For reference I am connected to MB Trading for Forex instruments.

Comment

Can you please send me your log and trace files. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach them in your email and send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, Cross Hair Cursor & Overlay Scale Justification' in the subject header.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20130313 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20130313 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by love2code2trade, 04-17-2024, 01:45 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post love2code2trade  
        Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes