Unable to connect to Ninja data server this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to connect to Ninja data server this morning

I was unable to connect to the NinjaTrader data server (64.202.118.179/31654) this morning. Everything else is fine, however my charts are not showing any of the overnight data, basically since I logged off after the market close yesterday. When will this be fixed so I can receive the overnight data? This is now the third time in two months where your data servers have negatively impacted by ability to trade. It would be really great if you guys could get a handle on the data server problems...

By the way I am using the latest version of NT, lifetime license, live account...please fix this as soon as you can, thanks...

Hello counterpoint,

Thank you for your post.

We experienced an issue with our main data server and have since moved to a redundant data server to quickly address this item. Please restart NinjaTrader to finalize this change on your end and let us know if you are still experiencing data issues.

We are working to address this, but any slight changes can prove to be very detrimental in other areas if we do not appropriately test any changes made. We are moving cautiously with these changes, as it is important to us and our users that we get this right. What we have done to lessen downtime is add the aforementioned redundant server and we switch over to this server at any point in which we receive reports that something may be happening.

Thanks for your feedback and patience, and please let me know if we can be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
    Started by lorem, Today, 09:18 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post lorem