Saving the Workspace for Market Replay Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saving the Workspace for Market Replay Connection

Hello, I created and saved an extensive workspace on the replay connection a few days ago. Since then I've shut down Ninja and restarted it at least once. I tried logging back into market replay connection today only to see that the replay dates on the control box have changed and all the workspace drawings wiped out. Even after I changed the date the drawings didn't come back.

Is there any way I can save the workspace/drawings on the replay connection without them getting wiped out after a restart? If not then please work on this issue for the next version update because the entire replay feature becomes useless if you can't save your work.

The start and end date of the market replay will always be based upon the days you have saved in your documents folder. If you would like to change the start/end dates you will have do delete the un-needed data folders in the following directory (with NinjaTrader closed)
    (MY)Documents\NinjaTrader 7\db\data

The workspace will save the drawing objects if they have been viewed within the past 20 days.

In your case it sounds like you may want to create a separate workspace that stores the setup you use for market replay. Then load that workspace when you open Market replay.

(file -> workspaces -> open -> choose your market replay workspace that was saved in this same manor)

For a video and guide on using workspaces: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...workspaces.htm
    LanceNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by PhillT, 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post PhillT
    by PhillT

Started by ageeholdings, 05-01-2024, 05:22 AM
    5 responses