Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenfire demo problem: history works but no realtime data

Hello, this morning I have the following problem:
    - ninja connects to Zen-Fire demo correctly ("Connected to Zen-Fire" in green);
    - charts are opened and updated up to the current tick;
    - I get no real-time data, i.e. charts do not update. I get no data in Control Center either.

More info:
    - history works; if I select "reload all historical data", charts are updated to the most recent tick (but then, again, stop there and don't update real time);
    - chart symbols: currency futures 6A, 6B, 6C, 6E, 6J, 6N, 6S all with 06-13 expiration;
    - NT version: 7.0.1000.11. Tried installing 7.0.1000.12, but it didn't work either;
    - Zen-Fire demo ran flawlessly since subscribing on March 14th; I turned off my PC on Friday night after market close, turn it on again this morning, and it doesn't work. Absolutely nothing has changed in the meantime;
    - I tried to delete and create again my connection, with no success (again connects but no real-time data);
    - I tried to disable the "connect on startup" option for the connection, but nothing changed.

Hello pecas,

Can you please check the items listed at the link below which can explain why charts do not receive real-time data.

If the issue remains, please send me your Config.xml file so I can test your connection on my end. You can find the Config.xml file at C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in your email and send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, Zenfire demo problem: history works but no realtime data' in the subject header.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Jason, I sent you an email as you requested. I had already checked the thread you mentioned.

Comment

My feedback for other people who might have the same problem: Jason tested the connection on his end; it worked. He sent me some instructions to try to solve the issue:
        "Try the following. Please disconnect Zen-Fire in NinjaTrader and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader and check if you receive real-time data."

I didn't even try, because as soon as I turned on Ninja and connected to Zen-Fire, real-time data worked again.

All happened in few minutes, congratulations on the fast customer service.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Perr0Grande  
        Started by elderan, Today, 08:03 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post elderan