Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

A/C Performance windows hanging / freezing up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A/C Performance windows hanging / freezing up.

I'm using NT version 7.0.1000.11 (live) on a "windows 7" 32-bit OS. Im running Ninja in windows xp compatibility mode just to be safe, as it worked well before when i was using Windows XP.

When i click on the account performance tab the window takes about 6 seconds to open, so the window is hanging or freezing for 6 seconds and then it opens up ok. I did not see this problem before when using NT in Windows XP.

Is there anyway to fix this? Is this problem seen by others? My .SDF file in DB folder is about 15 MB in size, so i dont think the file size is the problem???

thanks in advance.

Hello Rocket130713,

Thank you for your forum post.

If you do not run NinjaTrader in compatibility mode, does it still take 6 seconds or so before the account performance tab will be loaded?

You can troubleshoot by upgrading to our latest release of 7.0.1000.12:

Please upgrade with the steps provided below. With this procedure you will not lose any Workspaces, Charts, etc. You will need to copy your license key from Control Center > Help > License Key...
    • Close all running applications.

Once these steps are completed, download and install NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.12 from the link below:

If upgrading to the latest release does not help to resolve the situation, you can rename your database to troubleshoot further:

Please rename your database by following the steps listed below. Doing so will cause NinjaTrader to create a new database on start up. Because of this, ATM strategy templates, session templates, custom instruments and instrument lists will need to be recreated.
    To rename the database:
    • Shutdown NinjaTrader.
    • Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > DB folder.
    • Right click on NinjaTrader.sdf and select "Rename." *
    • Rename the file 'OLDNinjaTrader.sdf'.
    • Finally, restart NinjaTrader.

I look forward to hearing if these steps help to resolve the situation or if I can provide any further assistance.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post jaybedreamin  
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes