Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enabling a Strategy Questions

Here are a few questions about enabling a strategy:

I have 500 symbols is there any way that I can enable the strategy against all 500 at once instead of clicking all the individual boxes?

What happens if I recompile a strategy that is enabled? Which version will the live one use?

I have now enabled my strategy for test against the SIM account, but in the output window it appears to be Printing statement from trades in the past right when I enable it why is this?

Thanks,
    EliteTraderNYC

Hello elitetradernyc,

You may enable all strategies at once by going to your Strategies tab, hold down "Ctrl" and press "A" to select all, then right mouse click and select Enable.

Changing and compiling a NinjaScript will not change the NinjaScript items that are already in use they will have to be reloaded for the changes to take effect. So it will use the version that it was enabled on, so it will be the older one.

If they are displaying orders in the past from when you enabled the strategy is would be because they are historical orders. You may set your strategy to only process when there is live data if you which by using the Historical method. Here is a link to our Help Guide that goes over how to use the Historical Method.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Rapine Heihei  
    Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
    0 responses
    1 view