Zen-Fire Data Feed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen-Fire Data Feed

I just installed NT7 and opened a demo account with Mirus Futures for a Zen-Fire data feed.

I then go to Tools/Account Connections/External Data Feed/Add and enter a name on the Connection name pane.

But the Provider drop down box does not have a selection for Zen Fire, so I am unable to set up this connection.

Have I don something wrong?

Best regards,

RN

Hello RN,

Can you please check the license key you have entered at Control Center-->Help-->License Key. The license is likely set to a different broker technology so it excludes Zen-Fire. You can check what providers are enabled for the license key at Control Center-->Help-->About.

You can apply for the free license key at the following link and it will allow you to connect to Zen-Fire, but it is limited to trade in simulation.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Many Thanks Jason,

Yes, the license does not cover Zen-Fire, but ESignal which I originally used.

I will look into the free license link you mention.

Many thanks
      Last edited by tooearly; 04-12-2013, 05:05 AM. Reason: did not reply to original question properly

Comment

In applying for the free license for Zen Fire must I fill out the application as New User putting ZenFire in as the broker, then download and reinstall NT again?

Nevermind, I got the answer in the form of an email giving me a new license number.

Many thanks
        Last edited by tooearly; 04-12-2013, 05:15 AM. Reason: new information

Comment

You do not have to re-install NinjaTrader. Just make sure the email address is valid. You will receive the free license key at the email address you enter.

Comment

Fails to Connect

I input the simulated license number, shut down and relaunched NT then selected File/Connect/ZenFire, but I get an error message saying check internet connection and account info.

When I selected Connect/External Data Feed I get an immediate connection so the internet connection is good,

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Comment

Please see the link below that explains various Zen-Fire connection errors.
              Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Can you please check for software such as firewall and anti-virus software that could be blocking the connection. Temporarily shut down such software and try the connection once more.

Make sure your PC clock is set to the correct date and time. If you need to make any changes, please shut down NinjaTrader first.

Try a reset of your modem/router as well and check if this will make a difference.

If the issue remains, please send me your Config.xml file so I can test your connection on my end. You can find the Config.xml file at C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in your email and send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, Zen-Fire Data Feed' in the subject header.

Comment

OK, Many thanks, will proceed accordingly.

Best regards,

Tooearly

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
                Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
                0 responses