Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help on ATM strategy problem:

I am running this in SIM, but here is the problem:

I use one ATM strategy, but each has different trigger points. So, for example, I have a buy stop limit at a price above the market and another one above the first buy stop limit. i.e., say the ES ia at 1300, I have a buy stop limit at 1310 and another at 1320, with the same ATM strategy. When both are filled, the stops and targets seem to be averaged based on the average position/price now. I want them to run separately. Make sense? Also I am using "SelectActiveAtmStrategyOnOrderSubmission". The reason for this was that I had problems with once a ATM was triggered and closed, it would close all outstanding ATM orders.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Stok; 04-19-2013, 12:38 PM.

Hello,

I'm not quite sure how you are expecting this to be displayed, but should be possible through the correct ATM Strategy Selection Mode.

You can setup your SuperDOM or Chart Trader to display each position stops/targets depending on the ATM Strategy selection mode you are using.

Please review our Help Guide article on Strategy Selection Mode for more information:

If you would like your position to use the same exact values for the stops and targets, you would use "Select Active ATM Strategy on Order Submission" mode as it is setup per default.

If you would like each position to have it's own unique stops and targets, please use "Keep Selected ATM Strategy Template on Order Submission" mode

If you would like to only display the Stops and Targets for a particular strategy/position, please use "Display Selected ATM Strategy Only" mode

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rtwave, 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rtwave
    by rtwave

Started by tsantospinto, 04-12-2024, 07:04 PM
    5 responses