Mark Bars Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mark Bars Back

Does anybody know of an indicator that will highlight or mark a candle x periods ago.

I am using an indicator with a 49 period setting I would like to be able to identify the candle 49 back so I can see where the calculation is starting

thanks

Stefan

Bar marker

Here is a quick, bare bones indicator for you (literally took a couple of minutes). Modify it for your own purposes.

Dan
    Attached Files
    Last edited by eDanny; 04-25-2013, 09:26 AM.
    eDanny
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Integrity Traders

Comment

Sorry for the delayed responsed

Just what I was looking for thank you

stefan

Comment

Does anyone have an updated version of this for ninjatrader 8 please or can suggest any other indicator that can draw a vertical line say 20 bars ago? thanks

Comment

Hello Webnut,

I suggest to check the publicly available NinjaTrader ecosystem website for any custom created indicators from other users (User App Share) or look for 3rd party indicators (Trading Indicators) that offer the functionality you seek.
          Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

If you can't find what you need, you could contact a NinjaScript programmer (Programmers) to create a custom add-on for you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
          117 responses
          1 like
          Last Post jculp
          by jculp

Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
          5 responses