Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error 200

Hello,

When I connect to IB first time in the morning I get the message with the error 200 (see screenshot attached).

It says that there is no such instrument as EURUSD, the data for EURUSD still loads, but I see the chart with a gap. I need to reload historical data to fix it.

I'm with IBrokers.

It happens every day.

What's wrong?

Kind regards,

Sergey
    Attached Files

Hello Sergey,

The error message indicates the EURUSD is not present in the Instrument Manager or configured in an incorrect way. Please disconnect IB and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the error message persists.

We currently support TWS version 927 as per the IB connection guide at the link below. Could it be you have a different version - perhaps TWS automatically updated to the latest version?

Please make sure you have TWS 927 installed. You can download it from the following link.

If the issue remains, send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, Error 200' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Kaledus, Today, 01:29 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:00 AM
    1 response
    0 likes