Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

how to sync account position in DOM and chart trader?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to sync account position in DOM and chart trader?

i have experienced ninjatrader's failure to implement ATM strategy in volatile condition, when entry order is executed there is no ATM strategy exit and stop order were placed as usual, and there is no position displayed in DOM and charttrader even i have position which was entered by charttrader. in this case, i can only go to IB's TWS to exit order which is much slow than expected. i just wonder if NT7 has the ability to set automatically synchronize positions in its DOM and charttrader with IB's TWS? this could solve random failure of charttrader functioning in volatile market condition. otherwise NT7 is too unreliable in these circumstances.

Hello futuretrader8,

Can you please send me the log and trace files for the day no ATM orders were submitted. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Please attach them in the email and send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Put 'Att Jason, how to sync account position in DOM and chart trader?' in the subject header.

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Log--> log.20130503 for today. (log.yyyymmdd for any other date)

C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7--> Trace--> trace.20130503 for today. (trace.yyyymmdd for any other date)

Please include what time the entry order filled, at what price and what instrument.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
    0 responses