Useless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Useless

Ninjatrader needs feedback from real traders like Investor R/t did with Futurestrader71. This platform has been unreliable ever since I started to use it in 2008, with nothing performance related being corrected in any of the new versions since. It's great for learning to trade and okay for charting, but for actual trading, it's unreliable. I'm sure the majority of users of Ninjatraders are on demos and not actually using the platform for their trading. Now, why would that be? Why doesn't the administration do some analysis of their own into the reason behind this - obviously I'm not the only one who thinks the platform is way too unreliable.

mattismyth,

We absolutely utilize the daily feedback we receive from the thousands of our loyal live users, and you are welcome to provide specific examples or suggestions as well.

While I do not know your exact experience with NinjaTrader, I am more than happy to work with you through email to get the necessary data to rectify any items you have been experiencing. I am confident you can join the thousands of daily live NinjaTrader users so long as you are willing to work with us in resolving these items.

Please keep in mind that the extent of which we are able to troubleshoot is dependent upon specific reproducible scenarios and not general feedback.

If you are interested, please email us at support[at]ninjatrader[com]
    MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM