Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Positions tab and order tab data missing

Dear,

Last weekend I upgraded to NT 7.0.1000.13 (live). NT is connected to IQFeed and TWS by Gateway (buil 927.7). This build was suggested by NT in former threads due to connectivity problems I experienced earlier with later builds. This build with NT 12 was a stable running combination.

Since the upgrade to NT 13 the real time open positions in TWS are not shown in the order positions tab in NT anymore. I also experience missing records in the order tab for working orders. Finally the open, high and low prices on the order tab are missing as well (n/a). After some time of connection the high is shown, but others are not.

I restarted NT, TWS, Gateway and even the whole pc multiple times, but this seems not to help. Also connecting to TWS itself rather than Gateway does not resolve the issues.

Could you please be of any help?

Kind regards,
    Francis

Hello Francis,

Do you see your positions in the Control Center-->Positions-tab?

What instrument do you have selected in the Control Center-->Orders-tab? Do you receive data if you select a different instrument?

Is there any consistency between the orders that are not shown in the Control Center-->Orders-tab?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jason,

Nederlands? I see Breda as your location...

I do not see my current open TWS positions in the NT positions tab. That is exactly my problem. I've connected and disconnected multiple times. sometimes it's shown, mostly not. So it's not consistent. It also seems to go wrong when switching from TWS to Gateway, if there are positions shown anyway when connected to TWS normally, so not by Gateway.

I only need data on the ES 06-13. When switching to another instument, NT will loose the open, high and low for sure. When incoming data reached a new high or low, then it's registered, but not backwards in time for the current session. Already tried that. Price and volume data is coming in, but not the open, high, low. I need those also for calculating my strategies. Ore is there any chance NT get this data from IQFeed although I do not see them on the order tab?

I've placed no order this day, so I could not day anything about the consistancy. But there are working orders in TWS from previous week, which are sometimes shown as 'unknown', but sometimes also as 'working' as supposed.

Comment

Hello Francis,

Yes, I am Dutch. Can you please send me your log and trace files. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, Positions tab and order tab data missing' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
        1 response
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
        Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM
        4 responses