• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Historical chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical chart

Hi Iam new. On simulation mode, what I would like is live data with ability to draw historical charts and see features but also not pay for data or software. How can I do this, currently any symbol i select the chart draws from that moment onwards. I read somwhere that anyone can use the ninja in simulation mode for good and only when ready to do live trade then pay for license. plse help.

Hello Tomatorader,

Thank you for your post.

As it stands the only three free data providers (Google, Yahoo and Kinetick) offer end of day daily data only. Unfortunately, real-time data would be required when trading in simulation however I can help you to find a real-time data trial with one of our partners. I'd just need you to contact me by email (Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com) to tell me which types of data you are interested in.

Another free option would be using NinjaTrader's Market Replay data. More information about the Market Replay feature can be found here: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ket_replay.htm
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by tvaughan4, Today, 01:02 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post tvaughan4  
    Started by nedstrader, Today, 01:01 PM
    0 responses