X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sneding/receiving orders from other ninjatrader on another computer

Hello there

I was wondering if it were possible to do the following

1) see all orders being made manually or otherwise from one ninjatrader on one computer to another bi-directionally
    2) choosing to submit the same orders on the second ninjatrader computer or not or options to modify number of contracts etc..

me and my friends trade together (not geographically) and it would be great that all of us can see each other orders and/or do the same order.. and also control each others trade orders if required to do so , if one is unavailable

thanks

Z

Hello rahmanzr,

Thank you for your note.

This is not possible in NinjaTrader 7.

Comment

Originally posted by rahmanzr View Post
      Hello there

I was wondering if it were possible to do the following

1) see all orders being made manually or otherwise from one ninjatrader on one computer to another bi-directionally
      2) choosing to submit the same orders on the second ninjatrader computer or not or options to modify number of contracts etc..

me and my friends trade together (not geographically) and it would be great that all of us can see each other orders and/or do the same order.. and also control each others trade orders if required to do so , if one is unavailable

thanks

Z
      You would have to use a Desktop Sharing application, over the Internet.

Comment

Hey thanks guys for the reply

can you direct me to the documentation needed for some kind of API where we can collect all the orders going out from ninjatrader to another program.. or web script

I see the website collective2.com sort of does the same but of course people dont have a choice of taking that order or not.. once you start automated trading you will have to accept everything coming to you unless you stop it.. but its close to what i had in mind.

thanks..
        Z

Comment

You could probably build something based on this thread:

Everyone would need to be running some strategy, and sending what happens in OnExecution some where, to be seen by everyone else (the part you'd have to build).

Hey thanks guys for the reply

can you direct me to the documentation needed for some kind of API where we can collect all the orders going out from ninjatrader to another program.. or web script

I see the website collective2.com sort of does the same but of course people dont have a choice of taking that order or not.. once you start automated trading you will have to accept everything coming to you unless you stop it.. but its close to what i had in mind.

thanks..
          Z

Comment

thanks.. i see the solution..
            appreciate it.. i will probably start on this next month.. never programmed ninjascript myself .. but will try it out.

cheers
            Z

Comment

thanks.. i see the solution..
              appreciate it.. i will probably start on this next month.. never programmed ninjascript myself .. but will try it out.

cheers
              Z
              You may care to check this out. 10 attendees for free sounds pretty good.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post inanazsocial  
              Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
              5 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post trilliantrader