Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Download Market Replay Data

Hi,

I am coming back to Ninja after being away a few years. I am not set up with a data provider yet. I want to run some replay data and have attempted to download CL replay data but keep getting an error. I am not able to download any replay data, and have tried several different contracts. (YM,6A, etc)

Do I need to be hooked up to a data provider prior to downloading replay data?

Thanks for any help. I've attached a jpg of the error message I keep getting.

Bob
    Attached Files

Hello,

What instrument are you trying to download?

If a Futures instrument, please include Front Month (ES 06-13)

Also, which date are you trying to download?
    CameronNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

For the previous error message I was trying to download April 2013 data for the CL contract, front month was loaded in the instrument along with the April contract.

Also tried downloading 6A and YM data for April 2013 with the April contract and front month contract in the instrument manager. The error message I received for these attempts was:
      "Error on downloading replay date: Ninjatrader data server does not support this instrument, no data available."

Thanks

Comment

Hello rlohmeyer,

Thank you for the follow up.

As I test on my end, I am able to successfully download CL 06-13, YM 06-13 and 6A 06-13 data from the Market Replay servers for 04/01/2013 and later dates.

I am also able to download CL 04-13 Market Replay data as well by selecting a date past 01/19/2013 and before 02/19/2013.

I can download YM 03-13 Market Replay data by selecting a date past 12/13/2012.

Finally, I can download 6A 04-13 Market Replay data by selecing a date past 12/14/2012.

Please let me know if this helps to resolve the situation or if I can provide any further assistance.
        Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post kujista
        by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
        0 responses