Contrl Center, Trades Tab, Incorrect Data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

The group option adjusts how 'trade' results are grouped. I'd recommend you review the executions tabs under both grouping modes to check the actual order executions which make up your trades.

It is possible to have trades before the From date being listed in your report. NinjaTrader generates reports from the last time you were flat. If a particular instrument was already in the middle of a position at the beginning of the From date, NinjaTrader will report all trades prior to this date up to the point where the position was flat. This will ensure you have a complete picture in terms of your performance on any specific date instead of "jumping" into the middle of a position which may cause inaccurate overall performance.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I've looked at all the tabs & something is still messed up.

I've been using this for a few years now, so it's definitely not anything normal.
      Under executions it says I bought 10 contracts at 95.85 at 11:26:59 Pacific Time.
      That's impossible because CL was around 97 at that time.

My account summary appears to be correct for my overall PL for the day, but there are random unplaced trades showing up on the other tabs.

It's not a big deal since it's the simulator; I'm just worried if something like this happens when I have a live account going & it turns out to be real money.

(I only daytrade by the way, so I didn't have any positions coming into the day. I've done the same thing for years now, so I'm not doing anything different)

Comment

Hi,

I'd like to schedule a time to take a look at this with you via remote desktop tomorrow morning.

Please contact me by email at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. Please include a link to this forum thread with your message and let me know when you will be available.

Thank you.

Comment

I will attach 3 screenshot for these 3 issues from my e-mail.

Here are 3 issues:
          On May 20th the final trade is exited at 95.85. This is wrong. Price was no where near that price. Also I did not hold a trade all day long like it says from 7:04 to 11:26.

On May 21st the execution arrows on my chart are not in the correct position. For example when you enter a short the pink arrow should be on the left of the bar, pointing right. When you buy-to-cover the blue arrow should be on the right, pointing left. Mine are reversed.

On May 21st if I "do not check" the ATM box on the "trades" tab it is showing "long" trades only, even though there are many shorts (probably corresponds with the execution arrows being incorrect on the chart)
          Attached Files

Comment

Final screenshot
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Please follow up with me by email and include a copy of the database file which I'd requested. Instructions on where to find the file and how to send a copy to me are included with my last reply to that message.

Thank you.

Comment

Trades Tab incorrect for FX Futures

Hi Team,

This was already bad, but now worse in latest release.

I trade 6E. When clicking on trades tab, finally it would appear that the display in pips is now correct, however, the display in currency is completely wrong. This was previously working.

Can you please look into urgently ! ?

Comment

Hello waverider,

Can you please please disconnect your data feed and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab and click Reset Instruments. Restart NinjaTrader and subsequently check if the 6E 09-13 displays correct PnL in currency.
                  JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, that worked. Annoying though.

Also, SURELY there is a fix coming that will allow the TICK display to work correctly ? Showing more than two decimals ? Very frustrating that it doesn't show the full 4 decimals necessary for these instruments!

Cheers,

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the feedback - this is something we'll be testing for in the next major release of NinjaTrader. We will not be accommodating a fix for an item like this in the current release of NT7.
                      MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
                      24 responses
                      0 likes
                      Last Post spwizard  
                      Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
                      0 responses
                      0 likes