Criteria for Choice of Broker for Ninja Traders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Criteria for Choice of Broker for Ninja Traders

I would appreciate feedback on your criteria for choosing the broker you use for trading with Ninja Trader.

Any feedback on the pros and cons of working with different brokers would be useful.

I have been primarily an equities investor and now trader. Many of the brokerages aligned with Ninja Trader are Futures oriented. I will be phasing into trading all markets and options over the coming year and will thus want to have a full range of services.

I would appreciate hearing which brokers are most supportive of Ninja Trader's integration with their services and which brokers are indifferent.

I am interested in the data integrity provided by Mirrus and their Zen Fire backbone, but I do not know how good they are for trading stocks in the U.S. markets as they seem Futures oriented as well.

I'm inclined to have an IB Interactive account for their broad range of trading choices, but have not been able to determine if Ninja Trader works as well there as it does with other services and feeds.

Ultimately, I'm willing to commit the time to effectively master and handle two front-ends at most and NT seems hard to pass over as one of them.

And what trade setups people tend to use their Ninja Trader platform for primarily would be very helpful to hear more about.

TIA
    GP

I know this is not exactly answering your question but it may be useful for you.

Here is the list of supported data providers/some brokers that work on NT6. NT6.5 has an expanded list. You can view it in NT6.5's help guide: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/H...HistoricalData
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes