z order of plots in indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z order of plots in indicator

i did a quick search but couldn't find a post mentioning what the z order is of the plots in an indicator....
    Plot [0] is the bottom plot ?
    and is Plot[1] going to plot on top of [0] ?

also too it seems like the price markers for the plots are a reverse z order of the plots...

i've got some indicators that plot multiple lines on top of each other and i just wanted to know the best way to get the plots to overlay like i need them too - and that the price marker for that plat has the same z order in the margin...

thanks,
    w

I checked with NT support and they said there is not a way to do this. There should be a way to do this but I've not found the solution. The Z-order of indicators can be changed with the scroll wheel on a mouse. For people that have a mouse that is great. But with a laptop it is not that easy. I would like to be able to control the z-order (on top/on bottom etc) of my indicators with code. Does anyone know of a way to change this?

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

Originally posted by stafe View Post
    i did a quick search but couldn't find a post mentioning what the z order is of the plots in an indicator....
    Plot [0] is the bottom plot ?
    and is Plot[1] going to plot on top of [0] ?

also too it seems like the price markers for the plots are a reverse z order of the plots...

i've got some indicators that plot multiple lines on top of each other and i just wanted to know the best way to get the plots to overlay like i need them too - and that the price marker for that plat has the same z order in the margin...

thanks,
    w

Comment

Hello Stafe,

While, it is not supported you may view the following threads that talks more about this.

JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Lumbeezl, 01-11-2022, 06:50 PM
      31 responses
      1 like
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Adrian  
      Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes