Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay from different data source

Dear Sir,

Is it possible to do Market Replay from a different data source? I'm doing trading with charts based on COG datafeed but would like to see a market replay on a chart from IQFeed simultaneouly. If this is possible, can I marked the chart with market replay from IQFeed with the trade history I've done on COG

I know that I can connect to both datafeed simultaneouly with data input from IQFeed and submit orders to COG but this is not what I want to do. I want to do actual trading with data from COG.

I presume the replay data are stored separately from the actual data from COG. Is that correct?

Thanks.

Tiffany

Not that I am aware of.

You can always start recording data for market replay.

Originally posted by tiffanychan887 View Post
    Dear Sir,

Is it possible to do Market Replay from a different data source? I'm doing trading with charts based on COG datafeed but would like to see a market replay on a chart from IQFeed simultaneouly. If this is possible, can I marked the chart with market replay from IQFeed with the trade history I've done on COG

I know that I can connect to both datafeed simultaneouly with data input from IQFeed and submit orders to COG but this is not what I want to do. I want to do actual trading with data from COG.

I presume the replay data are stored separately from the actual data from COG. Is that correct?

Thanks.

Tiffany

Comment

Hello Tiffany,

Unfortunately we do not support any other sources to download Market Replay data.
      It is not possible to determine what data feed will be used for which chart. You cannot connect to a broker/data feed while connected to the Market Replay connection.

Yes, Market Replay data is stored separately from historical data you load from CQG and IQFeed.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Could you list the sources you DO support for downloading Market Replay data?

Comment

Hello alex.nt,

We only support downloading Market Replay data in NinjaTrader at Control Center-->File-->Utilities-->Download Replay Data.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jeronymite  
          Started by bill2023, Today, 08:51 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes