Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading Replay Data

Dear Sir,

Has selected Download Replay Data under the file menu but got the message "Error on downloading replay data: Connection to data server is bus or not available right now. Please try again Later" Is this because the market has closed?

The download will include tick data. Is that correct? Can I select a different data source from the one I do actual trading. If yes, this data from the different data source are stored separately and will not interfere with my actual trading and charts, is that correct?

Can I mark my previous trading history on a replay chart?

Thanks.
    Tiffany

Try restarting your computer and NinjaTrader.

Kinetick is also involved in the downtime.

So Downloading replay data might be a part of the maintenance and is offline?

Attention!
    This website will be down for maintenance from Friday May 24th at 6PM MDT until Sunday May 26th at 12PM MDT. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you need assistance during this time, please email [email protected]

Originally posted by tiffanychan887 View Post
    Dear Sir,

Has selected Download Replay Data under the file menu but got the message "Error on downloading replay data: Connection to data server is bus or not available right now. Please try again Later" Is this because the market has closed?

The download will include tick data. Is that correct? Can I select a different data source from the one I do actual trading. If yes, this data from the different data source are stored separately and will not interfere with my actual trading and charts, is that correct?

Can I mark my previous trading history on a replay chart?

Thanks.
    Tiffany

Comment

Hello Tiffany,

If you still experience the error, it is related to our historical data server. The message indicates the historical data server was too busy processing other request so your data request could not be processed.

Please wait a few minutes and check if you can download Market Replay data.

If the error remains, please try a different instrument/date and check if this will work.
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post trilliantrader  
      Started by Davidtowleii, Today, 12:15 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes