Collapse

Market Replay deleting fibonacci retracements and horizontal lines in subpanels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Replay deleting fibonacci retracements and horizontal lines in subpanels

Whenever I run Market Replay it deletes fibonacci retracements and horizontal lines in subpanels on all my charts. Why? Is there anything I can do to prevent this?

Hello ECI-Ed,

Thank you for your post.

It is possible that the behavior is expected - could you please walk me through an example where you would see a loss of drawing objects so that I may test here?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It happens every time I run Market Replay. Nothing special about that and I keep retracements on my 15 min and 240 min ES charts. It also deletes the 50 horizontal line that I put on my stochastics indicator. I'm not sure what more to say.

Comment

Hi,

Just to confirm, the drawings are in place before you connect to replay or added during the replay?

Thank you.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The drawings (fibonacci retracements and horizontal lines) are in place before I connect to replay, not visible in replay and gone when I return to real time.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for your report. I have been testing this and I do see some inconsistency with how it may be loaded depending on the day the object was drawn, and the date loaded in market replay.

To prevent the drawing objects from disappearing when you reconnect live, I would suggest making a copy of your existing workspace. You can then use one workspace for market replay, and another for live trading. As long as you close out of your live workspace before connecting to replay, you should not experience the objects being removed when you reconnect and reopen the workspace live.
            MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by techgetgame, Yesterday, 11:42 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post techgetgame  
            Started by sephichapdson, Yesterday, 11:36 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes