Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Bar/Candle color change with HMA slope???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bar/Candle color change with HMA slope???

I would like the slope of the Hull Moving Average to change the color of the price bars/candles. Does anyone know if this is possible in NT6.5? Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!

For sure this is possible. You will need to create a custom NinjaScript indicator and use the BarColor property.
    Josh P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Help

Josh,
      Is it possible to get from you the programming trascription to get this feature?
      Thanks in advanced
      Javier

Comment

Hello Javier,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader Support Forum!

This is an item that is available through custom programming in NinjaScript. We have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started with Ninja Script. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.

A link to our Help Guide can be found below: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...stribution.htm

I am also linking you to the Educational Resources section of the Help Guide to help you get started with NinjaScript: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._resources.htm

We also have some Reference Samples online as well as some Tips and Tricks for both indicators and strategies:
        Click here to see our NinjaScript Reference Samples
        Click here to see our NinjaScript Tips

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...splay.php?f=37

If you have limited time or programming capabilities, you can discuss your requirements with any of our certified NinjaScript consultants.
        Click here for a list of certified NinjaScript Consultants

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Sam2515
        by Sam2515

Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
        15 responses
        0 likes