stop limit orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop limit orders

I have repeqtedly tried placing buy orsers above the mkt on the ladder or sell orders blow the mkt, and I get immediate fills AT the mkt. This is on a live dome. Is there some property I need to configure for this type of operation which has always been the detault mode of operation on other domes I have used.

John

Originally posted by johndrj View Post
    I have repeqtedly tried placing buy orsers above the mkt on the ladder or sell orders blow the mkt, and I get immediate fills AT the mkt. This is on a live dome. Is there some property I need to configure for this type of operation which has always been the detault mode of operation on other domes I have used.

John
    Seems like what you need are BuyStop and SellStop orders, not Buy and Sell orders.

Comment

yes, i am aware of this. when i was using the INFINITY dome, i simply set up an OCO and placed an oder on the dome ABOVE the mkt and it would not trigger until the price hit my level. Wht is teh deafult config of the ninja dome for this ?

Comment

Hello,

I've just responded to your email - let's continue to work there. In the future, we'd recommend not creating a forum thread if you're contacting us by email and vice versa to ensure that your case history is kept in a single place. Thanks for your understanding.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

infinity AT dome setup

Yes, I would like to know how to set up the NT dom to work exactly like the Transact Infinity AT dome?

Is there a link for this? Did you figure this out?

Infinity is so easy,, just click on the Dome where you want your order. (1 lot)
          And just click again same spot for (2 lot), right click and takes off 1 lot.

keeps it simple.

Comment

Hello Codemaker,

The SuperDOM is a set mouse hot keys for order entry and cannot be changed

If you want to increase the number of orders at the same price, click the number next to the order to increase it by 1. You can then continue to add more and click the check mark to accept.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
            Cal H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jeronymite  
            Started by bill2023, Today, 08:51 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes