X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error in log

Good morning,
    when I enable my strategy, I have this error message in my log:
    Default;Error validating request:-'xc' : cause - The symbol or the local-symbol or the security id must be entered ServerValidateError;

I don't understand this message (what is the error), could you explain me that I must to do please ?

Thank's a lot for your answer.

neo, from our experience this TWS API error message can be normally ignored. You see this with NT7 R13 and the TWS 927, correct?
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

It's not exactly (I think), but I remember I had allready this message and NT worked correctly.
      However I have a strategy which don't work and I don't understand why.
      Before this strategy worked but after a few time, the other strategies had a yellow background color because they waited the synchronisation I believe.
      Your technical service answered me and send me a answer (go tool/option/strategy/ntscript etc and check immediatly...) And since my strategy never open an order.
      Now I disabled all strategy and use only one and dosen't work always.
      Could you explain me the setting which are good for strategy work please?
      I have many strategy and I want all the strategy can open order in the same time, not wait the first close for an other can open an order.

Thank's a lot.

Comment

Thanks for the reply, the strategies generally can always open an order > depending solely on the fact when your conditions trigger to do so. However which starting up setting are chosen impact how your account would replicate those orders given - all scenarios you could encounter are explained and documented here with the settings available > http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h..._positions.htm I suggest to give that a close review.
        BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Sorry but my english is not perfect and I'm not sure to understand well the explanations.
          In the same time I have diffilculties to understant is so difficult to start a strategy and work normaly with it.
          I think, I check enable and that all!!
          For more explanation abour my problem, I can say you, when my strategy worked and had open positions, I had closed it manually and choosen "flatten everything".

Thank's for your answer

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes