Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Implementing my first built-in strategy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Implementing my first built-in strategy.

NT comes with some built-in strategies (four I think). I press compile on this one and it gives me errors. Does it have errors right out of the gate?

How do I implement it on SIM data?

I'm looking to use the wizard to build on this strategy once I figure out how to make it work with the built-in one.

Assistance is appreciated. Here is the screenshot I am seeing http://screencast.com/t/xm0dXiwKJ

Originally posted by tedpenner View Post
    NT comes with some built-in strategies (four I think). I press compile on this one and it gives me errors. Does it have errors right out of the gate?

How do I implement it on SIM data?

I'm looking to use the wizard to build on this strategy once I figure out how to make it work with the built-in one.

Assistance is appreciated. Here is the screenshot I am seeing http://screencast.com/t/xm0dXiwKJ
    You have an indicator or strategy called 'Juri......' that needs to be corrected and compiled first. (Or you could remove it too, that is if nothing else depends on it).

Comment

Hello tedpenner,

It looks like either your referencing a file that should not be or there is a corrupt vendor file.

If you right click inside of the NinjaScript Editor window and select References, you should at least see the following references in the attached screenshot.

After you have done that if the problem still persists then, you may want to go to (My) Documents-> NinjaTrader 7-> bin-> Custom folder and delete the "NinjaTrader.Vendor.cs" and "NinjaTrader.Vendor.dll" files and then repair the NinjaTrader 7 via the Add/Remove programs files.

Let us know if that resolves it.
      Attached Files
      JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888