Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DATA Downloading

Hello,

I would like to ask you about Downloading Historical Data. I can´t download historical Data using Historical Data Manager. When I want to download this one, I get the message like this (screen of Historical Data Manager) after some time. I suppose I can download Tick data one year old and Minute Data 3 years old of any market, which is supported by the data provider. I have used Zen-Fire Data.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Hello mavels,

The error message indicates the historical data server was too busy processing other request so your historical data request could not be processed.

Please wait a few minutes and check if you can load the historical data again without error.

If the error remains, please reduce the amount of historical data requested and try again.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you,

so I will try it.

Comment

Another problem is that when one NT reports an error in downloading, I have to restart the whole SW.

Comment

What happens if you click OK in the pop up message? Does the error go away?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
            What happens if you click OK in the pop up message? Does the error go away?
            Yes, but if I try again new downloading after some time, message appears again several times. In this moment I must cancel NT.

Comment

So you cannot click OK in the message the second time it occurs? Are you saying NinjaTrader gets unresponsive after the second time the error occurs?

Comment

So you cannot click OK in the message the second time it occurs? Are you saying NinjaTrader gets unresponsive after the second time the error occurs?
                It is not accurate.... NT gets responsve, but my Graphs are deformed. Data can not be loaded.

Comment

Could it be the charts are deformed because not all requested historical data was loaded? You can check the historical data you have present under the Edit-tab in the Historical Data Manager. The charts should load the data you have present.

Comment

Could it be the charts are deformed because not all requested historical data was loaded? You can check the historical data you have present under the Edit-tab in the Historical Data Manager. The charts should load the data you have present.
                    No, it could not. My chart is FGBL and downloading are ES Data. I have historical Data from FGBL.

Comment

Can you please disconnect Zen-Fire and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if data is loaded as expected.

If the issue remains, please exit NinjaTrader and go to C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check again.

Comment

Can you please disconnect Zen-Fire and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if data is loaded as expected.

If the issue remains, please exit NinjaTrader and go to C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check again.
                        Yes, this is the solution ... but the error is repeated often. Thank you for your help, I will continue to try.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
                        11 responses
                        0 likes
                        Last Post xiinteractive  
                        Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
                        1 response
                        0 likes
                        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred