What happened to my SIM account & data?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to my SIM account & data?

Hello, I logged into NinjaTrader this morning and it connected fine with my Account Connection. But when I looked at my Accounts, Sim101, the account that I have been using was showing but it appears to have been reset. ???? I immediately checked my positions, and nothing was listed, then I checked my Account Performance and all my trades, hundreds of them and my performance for the longest,have apparently disappeared. Needless to say, I had not rest it prior.

Unfortunately the night before, I was downloading Market Replay Data and I believe it was after I had connected to the Market Replay connection and run a replay, that afterwards I mistakenly attempted to connect to my live SIM connection.It connected and I had both the CQG connected & the Replay Data connected simultaneously. It showed 2 different green connections at the bottom of my Control Center. I believe I disconnected from the CQG feed and after attempting to download additional replay dates and failing with some error message, I logged off.

I don't know what happened, but how can I restore my SIM account with all my data and hundreds of trade data?

I appreciate your help.

God Bless

Hello ProV356,

Thank you for your post.

If you have created a backup you can restore to this backup to restore your simulation trades.
    For information on Backup and Restore please visit the following link: http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...p__restore.htm

You should not be able to connect to another data feed with Market Replay, nor download data for Market Replay while connected to another data feed.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Patrick!

Unfortunately my last backup, despite reminders every time I log off, is from 5-4-13. I have probably a partial backup from 5-15-13 because the file size is 53 megs as opposed to the 5-4-13 backup size of 868 megs. In either case, they are about 6-8 weeks old, and being an active trader, I obviously have data from trades that I would like to somehow recover. I read on another thread that someone I believe was able to recreate the trades in his SIM account by using Replay data. Is this possible, and/or is there another way I can recover the trades. (This month has been a PRETTY good month, so I hate to lose my data.).

Thanks in advance & God Bless

Comment

Hello ProV356,

Thank you for your response.

This would not be possible, however you can add executions in the Executions tab for today by right clicking > Add.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post arvidvanstaey