Rithmic Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rithmic Singapore

Current version of Rithmic Trader has added a new server connection to "Rithmic Singapore". Please see this picture:

Is there any way I can connect to Rithmic Singapore through NT7? Thanks

Hello wind_,

Unfortunately this is not supported.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, any updates on this? Is there a plan to have a feature to be able to select data provider service location like Rithmic Singapore? I am trading from Asia so I need a lower latency connection to a Rithmic server.

Comment

Hello jerbersoft,

Unfortunately this is not supported as per NinjaTrader 7. However we are looking into supporting additional gateway options as per NinjaTrader 8.

Comment

With NT8 still not visible in the horizon (no release date yet), can't we request this feature to be added in a minor release for NT7?

It is really not convenient for Asian scalpers like me not allowed to connect to Asian servers of Rithmic. Would a minor release containing a feature to be able to connect to any Rithmic server location be possible? NT connected to US servers are lagging behind R Trader connected to Singapore.

We would be really grateful to have NT7 able to connect to any Rithmic server location. Please let us know.

Comment

Hello jerbersoft,

I will forward your suggestion to support it as per NinjaTrader 7 to development. Thank you for your feedback.

Comment

Please do. Can you let us know here if this feature will be considered and what would be the ETA for it? Many thanks.

Comment

We will put the suggestion on the list of possible future enhancements. Unfortunately we will not have information if and when it will be supported.

Comment

The suggestion has been added to the list and is assigned to ID# 2839.

Comment

For people trading from Asia

Hi jerbersoft & other traders,

I strongly recommend you connect Ninjatrader to CQG's Singapore server to trade, it is available through Amp Futures.

I also live in Asia, previously I've had many disconnection from Zenfire, IQfeed, and TTnet, but after I switched to Amp/CQG, my connection has been very stable.

To test your connection speed to CQG's Singapore server, from your Window's Command Prompt, type: ping 118.201.11.201

My own speed is about 64ms, using 50Mbps DSL from Taipei, Taiwan. Strangely, I tried it with 100Mbps Cable Internet, and it's actually 3ms slower! Thus I suggest you use DSL to trade.

Good luck,

John Lee

P.S. Amp Futures' commission is one of the lowest, so don't expect a top notch customer service from them...

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
                    2 responses
                    1 like
                    Last Post BarzTrading  
                    Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
                    3 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH