How can you notate chart with semi-circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can you notate chart with semi-circle

I would like to notate certain portions of my chart with a Semi-circle / Arc . I have tried
    using the Arc Drawing tool and cannot make it look anything close to what I want. Is there
    some way of using a third party tool to insert objects such as I want onto the chart? I am open to any other ideas to accomplish this.

Thanks
    Jerry

Hello Jerry,

That is on our feedback list for consideration in the next major release of NinjaTrader.

With that said, you can create some custom drawing object by overriding the plot method inside of NinjaTrader. While this is not something that we can support inside of NinjaTrader you can see an example of this by going to Tools -> Edit NinjaScript -> Indicators and double click on the CustomPlotSample indicator.

Happy to be of further assistance.
    JCNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JC View Post
      Hello Jerry,

That is on our feedback list for consideration in the next major release of NinjaTrader.

With that said, you can create some custom drawing object by overriding the plot method inside of NinjaTrader. While this is not something that we can support inside of NinjaTrader you can see an example of this by going to Tools -> Edit NinjaScript -> Indicators and double click on the CustomPlotSample indicator.

Happy to be of further assistance.
      JC
      If I could give my input on this what I would suggest is to add a handle to the Arc Tool that allow you to adjust the depth of the arc. This would allow you to adjust the depth from Arc to SemiCircle all the way to being a parabola. I will look into the example you gave. I am not sure how my post came across and was interpreted but I was speaking about manually notating the chart.

Thanks
      Jerry

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
      Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
      2 responses