Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank Charts on Loading Charts

Hello,
    I was getting a problems with issue that when I add Symbols like EMF(E-mini Sp&P CNX Nifty) , ER2(E-mini Russell 2000) in the instrument manager from the Master Instruments List, and then download the data from kinetick realtime or open the chart i kept getting the error message that says 'Error on reloading data: Unable to load historical data: unknown instrument(Panic).'
    Now surprisingly it is not doing that. I'm able to download the data without such error, but when i open the cahrt, i get Blank Charts.
    I had a look into the Ninjatrader>db>minute>EMF folder. It is actually empty even after downloading the data few times.
    I've attached the image with this post.
    Can anyone please help me with these issues.
    Regards,
    Anup
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sharmanup; 06-30-2013, 10:52 PM.

Hello Anup,

Thank you for your post.

As we discussed in the other thread you opened on this issue earlier today, ER2 is not a valid instrument any longer. TF is currently the symbol to use for emini Russell futures however it is not a symbol which Kinetick supports.

In terms of EMF data, I am awaiting clarification from Kinetick support on your account. Please continue to work with me via that email and try not to open any additional threads on this topic.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your reply Kyle. Actually I had a look into the Ninjatrader>db>minute>EMF folder. It is actually empty even after downloading the data few times.
      Also, another thing i noted was that, when i tried to download EMF 09-13, it gave me the same error as earlier;
      and also when i removed the EMF## symbol from instrument list, and removed the folder, Ninjatrader>db>minute>EMF folder; then when i added EMF## symbol back in the instrument list and downloaded the historical data, this time no such folder was even created by NT
      Last edited by sharmanup; 06-30-2013, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TraderG23, 12-08-2023, 07:56 AM
      9 responses
      1 like
      Last Post Gavini
      by Gavini

Started by oviejo, Today, 12:28 AM
      0 responses
      1 view