Data problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Data problems

since a couple of weeks we had a lot of connecting troubles that could be atribuited to our ISP (We are located in Chile, literally the end of the world) that let us without live data for a while (not enough to generate an alert) and also a delay for some instruments (e.g 10 minutes gaps between one bar to another)
    We are in our way to solve our ISP problems but meanwhile and also like an prevent action, we want to implement some kind of automated solution that told us that the data of the last past minute (the actual minute -1) was missing for SPY e.g. or something to certify our data conection quality automaticaly

is there a plataform or program that could work for this that you can recommend me?

i'm was thinking that if this doesnt exist (I hope did). is there a way to code this in the Strategy?

Best Regards.

Hi Pamela, sorry to hear about those troubles - some monitoring programs for the connection were discussed here for example - https://www.bigmiketrading.com/tech-...n-monitor.html

Another approach would be checking for the TimeOfLastTick in your Market Analyzer page, this way you would have an overview.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Tburg1073, Today, 08:36 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Tburg1073  
    Started by alexstox, 10-16-2018, 03:29 PM
    10 responses
    0 likes