Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick Data Issues

Hi,

Just subscribed to Kinetick real-time. Was previously using IB data feed but they keep losing price feed connection around certain times. I thought of trying out Kinetick but I encounter the following problems.

(1) I am loading 1-min ES data. It is lagged and does not seem anywhere near realtime. My IB quotes and last prices is fluctuating much faster than the Kinetick feeds. When I checked the log file, it says market data is delayed since your account does not have a real time subscription for the exchange this market is on. I have signed all the agreements presented to me from Kinetick so I do not what else do I need to do to get the real-time data.

(2) I also need data from SPI (ASX futures). The feed looks lagged and slow as well but I did not see any message in the log to say that market data is delayed because of ...... Also,I do not see an option to select Sydney futures exchange from Kinetick. So is real-time data feed for this exchange supported through Kinetick? If it is not, how do I bypass Kinetick to use IB data for SPI futures? Because NT can't seem to load IB data once I enable Kinetick as the first data connection.

Thanks.

Hello lengguan,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me by email at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread, your Kinetick User ID and a copy of today's trace file.

The trace file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > Trace folder. I would need the 'trace.20130710.txt' file.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes