Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPI ###-### Not getting updated realtime but SPI 09-13 Getting updated

Hello,
    I have subscription for ASX(Sydney Futures) realtime for Symbol SPI - SFE SPI200 Index Futures.
    When i use SPI-09-13 symbol, the bars are getting updated in real-time, but when i use SPI###-### symbol(for continuous contracts) the bars are not getting updated and they get updated only if i disconnect and then reconnect with Kinetick Real time connection.
    Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    Regards
    Anup

Hello Anup,

Thank you for your post.

Are you still in contact with Kinetick support regarding this data issue which you originally reported to us on the 11th?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I didn't get any response regarding that.

I got a mail from Christopher at Kinetick as below
      " I have received confirmation from our billing department that the ASX Commodites has been added to your Kinetick subscription. We ask that you disconnect and reconnect to your Kinetick data feed for this change to take effect on your end.
      Upon reconnecting to Kinetick, you should be able to receive live data for the ASX-listed futures contracts."

But now when i use SPI-09-13 symbol, the bars are getting updated in real-time, but when i use SPI###-### symbol(for continuous contracts) the bars are not getting updated and they get updated only if i disconnect and then reconnect with Kinetick Real time connection.

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
      Hello Anup,

Thank you for your post.

Are you still in contact with Kinetick support regarding this data issue which you originally reported to us on the 11th?

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for clarifying.

I'd recommend following up to that email. If you're seeing real-time data with the same settings, we can be sure that NinjaTrader itself is configured correctly. I am not sure whether Kinetick offers real-time data for the continuous contract however - this is something we'll need to confirm with them.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the reply.
          I have other symbols like ES###-###, Z ###-###, CN###-###, and they are getting updated normally in real-time. It's nly the SPI symbol which is having this problem

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kyle View Post
          Hello,

Thanks for clarifying.

I'd recommend following up to that email. If you're seeing real-time data with the same settings, we can be sure that NinjaTrader itself is configured correctly. I am not sure whether Kinetick offers real-time data for the continuous contract however - this is something we'll need to confirm with them.

Comment

Isn't a continuous contract a combination of the data from the past expired contracts and the latest active contracts?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
            4 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post arvidvanstaey  
            Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
            16 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post samish18