Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

missing account info with Patsystems

Hello,

I have a multi-broker NT license and I'm using the 7.0.1000.11 version. When I connect to Interactive Brokers, I can see account information like Buying Power, Initial Margin, Maintenance Margin, Net Liquidation, etc. for that account under the Accounts tab in Ninja.
    However, when I connect to my RCG account thru Patsystems, I don't get any of that account information. I only get an incorrect amount for Buying Power (it seems to default to $50K even if that's not the value in the account).

How can I fix this issue to Ninja can synch account information thru Patsystems as well?

Thanks

Hello rrasche98,

Thank you for your forum post.

See this forum post which will show you all the information that each supported brokerage can show within NinjaTrader:

After placing a live order to your selected brokerage account, the accounts tab will update with any information that can be provided.

I would suggest to upgrade to our latest release of 7.0.1000.14 to see if the situation is resolved:

Please upgrade with the steps provided below. With this procedure you will not lose any Workspaces, Charts, etc. You will need to copy your license key from Control Center > Help > License Key...
    • Close all running applications.
    • Then from the Start menu select --> Control Panel --> Add and Remove Programs or Programs and Features
    • From Add and Remove Programs select NinjaTrader 7 and click Remove.

Once these steps are completed, download and install NinjaTrader 7.0.1000.14 from the link below:

Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
    2 responses
    1 like
    Last Post BarzTrading  
    Started by devatechnologies, 04-14-2024, 02:58 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes