OCO modifications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OCO modifications

I am trading 4 CARS but the strategy config only allows me to generate an OCO with three targets. If I set my 3rd target to encompass 2 CARS, how can i manually put the 3rd target on the dome in advance such that when it is hit, the 4th target gets decremented from 2 cars to 1, AND the 3rd target doesnt initiate a new entry, just closes out one of the remaining two CARS.

John

Hello John,

Thank you for your post.

An ATM Strategy will be limited to a total of three targets (sets of stop loss and profit target orders) within the current version of NinjaTrader. This is something which development is looking in to changing in the future however at this time you would need to either manually place your orders using OCO groups or automate the entirety of the strategy through custom programming.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Kyle,

Would I be able to just buy or sell at mkt when my 3rd target is reached (in this case the 3rd target is the desired third of 4th targets, where the 4th target would be much furter away) and have the affect of changing the 4th target automatically from 2 CARS to 1 CAR ?

John

Comment

Hello,

There will not be a fourth target however you could manually submit an order to effect the account's position. If you plan to try this, please make sure to set the ATM Strategy drop down menu to '<None>' before submitting the market order.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post terofs
        by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
        1 response