Login failed: Unable to login(13): permission error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login failed: Unable to login(13): permission error

Have been receiving this error on one of my systems since I upgraded from live. Have two separate accounts on two different laptops. One is fine, no issues, other has this error. Ever since they upgraded me from demo. Used to work until demo ended and they uninstalled and re installed Ninja. (They being tech support over remote connection)
    Have tried disabling all firewalls, antivirus, enabling specific firewall rules for ninja, and opening ports.

Tried different locations, work, friends house etc. Login and password work on other system with ninja and zen-fire, just not this specific computer!

Phone tech support has no idea, I have run tracert, Microsoft network monitor and packet analyzer and can't figure this out. Even went so far as to install separate hard drive with fresh installed os and it worked!

Formatting is not an option as this is work laptop and I do not have access to some software on it.

Using Windows 7 Ultimate x64, any advice or help is appreciated.

Hello olecowpoke,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear of the issues.

I take it by your description that you do have an open support case with us here at NinjaTrader support, is that correct? If that is the case, could you please reply to that string of emails with a link to this forum thread so that I can double-check the status of the original request so as not to ask you any questions which have already been addressed?
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DynamicTest  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes