CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDepthResolve: error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDepthResolve: error

"CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDepthResolve: The metadata for F.US.EP.M13 has an invalid ContractNumber. Please contact Customer Service."

is in my log. Any help?

This means you access the expired June contract of the ES somewhere, please check all references / charts and ensure 09-13 is used.
    BertrandNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

CQG adapter issue

CQG.Adapter.SubscribeMarketDataResolve: The metadata for F.US.DA6.Z13 has an invalid ContractNumber. Please contact Customer Service.

I am not accessing ANY December contract of anything, although, I might be pulling some historical data which might go back that far, but I'm only accessing March at the current time.

I put the order in on ES (E-Mini 03-14) and it just goes into a PendingSubmit state. The first trade worked the second trade did not. Of course, the second one would have made be some cash....but no, couldn't get into the market.

I can enter one trade....then I can't enter another trade. It always says pending and it won't cancel it either.

I can trade a simulated account all day long, but not a live account.

Leroy
      Last edited by ldissinger; 01-14-2014, 01:14 PM.

Comment

This message would come from a real-time connection, not historical.

Please check any minimized windows, such as a SuperDOM, Chart, or Market Analyzer. Please also check the Orders tab of the Control Center that you do not have the 6A 12-13 selected.

On the CQG Adapter, the behavior you report on the pending order is a result of reusing OCO ID's. Since the OCO is server side, you need to make sure you're generating a new OCO ID before you place a new order.

This can be done by unchecking and then re-checking the OCO option on your order entry feature. There is a hot key by default which can turn this on and off by using CTRL + Z
        1. Right click in the SuperDOM and select the menu "OCO Order" to enable this function
        2. For your first order, select the desired option from the "ATM Strategy" drop down list
        3. Submit your stop order to buy above the market
        4. For your second order, select the desired option from the "ATM Strategy" drop down list
        5. Submit your stop order to sell below the market
        6. CRITICAL Right click in the SuperDOM and select the menu "OCO Order" to disable this function
        MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Oco

I assume it is the OCO issue. I enter manually, then oco for a stop and limit. If I forget to reset the OCO, it is good to know that that is what the error is for.

I do not have any 6A 12-13s, anywhere, including the instrument list.

Only one workspace open, only two charts and one SuperDom. 6A 12-13 is not listed. No minimized windows. It might be in a workspace that I'm not opening, however. But there would be many others that would have the wrong date as well, as I don't open all of the workspaces all of the time.

Thanks for the OCO issue response.

Comment

We'd be more than happy to log into your system to look into what is generating this error. Please let us know the best number you can be reached at by contacting us to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com
            MatthewNinjaTrader Product Management

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post DanielTynera  
            Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
            9 responses
            0 likes