v5 Connection Wizard gives no IB options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v5 Connection Wizard gives no IB options

have used v4 with IB with no problems... but installed v5 and connection wizard never gives me an opportunity to input IB data. I select Tools/Account Connections/ and click on "Add" button. Connection Wizard starts. Dtn, ESignal and Patsystems are the only options available. How do I get to an input screen to input IB info?

imported post

If you are an IB Single Edition user, please send an email to [email protected] and inquire about your upgrade options.

Ray
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

imported post

I began using NinjaTrader Standard Edition in October of 2005. I have been using ver 4.0.42 to trade 2 different markets simultaneously. From what I read on other postings this isnot the description of an IB Single Edition user.A Feb 28th, 2005 posting by Vincent describedthe IB single edition as "allows you to trade only one market at the time. The IB Standard Edition allows you to trade multiple markets at the same time, so you can have multiple DOM's open at the same time as well. The IB Standard edition was $49 a month and the Single edition $29..." I am paying $50/month for what I understood to be a Standard Edition.

Perhaps I am confused about the definition of an IB Single Edition User...or perhaps the definition has changed since that posting was nearly a year old...if so please clarify the difference between an IB Single Edition User and a standard edition??

I am sorry... the date for the posting was Nov 24, 2005... I misread the moderator's join date for the posting date.

Comment

imported post

Have you entered your license key into NT5? You can do so via the Help-->License Key... menu.

Once complete, this will make available all of the providers that you can connect to.

Ray

Comment

imported post

Yes, I entered my 6 digit license code into v5 and it only gives me the option for the 3 providers I mentioned earlier.

Comment

imported post

Please send email to [email protected].

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GwFutures1988, Today, 02:48 PM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton