• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

run Ninja concurrently on main + backup systems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

run Ninja concurrently on main + backup systems

I will be setting up another box later this week in order to have a "production" environment running live strategies and a test environment for backtesting, etc. and to serve as a backup trading platform. I wanted to confirm that it's possible to run Ninja on both under my licensing agreement? I have purchased one multi-broker license.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your note.

You may install NinjaTrader on as many PCs as you wish however with a Live NinjaTrader license key you may only have one instance of NinjaTrader running at a time when using a Live NinjaTrader license key.

If you would like to run one PC just for Backtesting, charting, etc. you can use a free simulation key on the machine however this would only allow access to the Sim101 simulation account.

If you would like to use a free simulation key on the other PC and do not have a simulation key please send an email to [email protected] with Attn: Chris Jameson, Ticket 892409 in the Subject line and I would be happy to forward you a key that can be used.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by NT-Roland, Today, 04:36 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post NT-Roland  
    Started by Newtrader101, Today, 03:40 PM
    2 responses