Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slip control @market

Hi,
    I am using an autoclicker to place a market order at news time. Is it possible to adjust setting s in Ninja to control slippage to a maximum value .. like go and place market order if only slippage is below or equal x ticks ?
    Thanks

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately when submitting a Market Order there is not an option to set a specific number of ticks you are willing to accept for slippage however can be specified when submitting a Stop Limit Order.

The window that populates when submitting a Stop Limit Order is where you can adjust your Offset. The Offset value is the amount of Ticks you are willing to be filled beyond your Limit price.

For example if you submit a Buy Stop Limit on the ES at 1272.00 with a 2 Tick Offset at the worst case scenario you are willing to be filled 2 Ticks beyond your Limit price at 1272.50.
    If you would like to set a Default Offset please right mouse click within the Chart Trader panel-->Chart Trader Properties-->Stop Limit Offset-->Erase Off and input your value such as 1-->Click Ok.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over Submitting Orders in the SuperDOM.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 05:56 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post Jltarrau  
    Started by Jltarrau, Today, 05:57 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes