data not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data not showing

hi, i've connected to IB and trying to load the chart. Confirmed that the "load historical data if available" option is checked, after loading the chart, i checked data is in the db by checking the "edit data" in data manager

but, the chart is not showing anything...anything i missed ?? (it used to work before)
    Attached Files

Hello Lawrence124,

Does it make a difference if you right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'? If not, please disconnect IB and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the requested data is loaded.

If the issue remains, please exit NinjaTrader and go to C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 7-->db and delete the cache folder. Start NinjaTrader and check again.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hi, i notice that, every time i restart the ninjatrader, the "get historical data from server" option is unchecked

and, after i've done:
      please disconnect IB and go to Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Data-tab, click Repair DB. Restart NinjaTrader and check if the requested data is loaded.

when i restart ninjatrader, i would see the chart displayed correctly, but as soon i connect to the server and i see "loading data" in the main console, after "loading data", the bars in chart will disappear

Comment

oh, and i'm using Win 8, if it does matter, but, it was working before as i mentioned

Comment

Can you please send me your log and trace files, so I can investigate. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Mail to Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Jason, data not showing' in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          6 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
          0 responses