Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Kinetick and TF Contract - Backup Data Feed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinetick and TF Contract - Backup Data Feed?

Hi,
    Kinetick does not support the ICE futures contracts and hence the TF russell mini. Kinetick is my primary data provider and since I use IB as my brokerage account with NT I was hoping that I could set IB as my backup data provider and I would be able to get data that way. Should that work? I have tried it and have not got it to work as of yet.

Thanks, Mark

Hello Marklhc1988,

Thank you for your post.

When connecting to Kinetick and Interactive Brokers, NinjaTrader will use the primary data feed connection for all real-time market data. NinjaTrader will only receive real-time data for a given instrument type (ie futures, equities, etc) from one provider at a time and the provider from which you are receiving real-time data will be dictated by your connection order. Since Kinetick and Interactive Brokers both support futures, NinjaTrader would only use the real-time feed from your primary connection.

If you would like to receive real-time data from the ICE, you would need to connect to Interactive Brokers ahead of Kinetick. This would also use IB for all real-time futures data.

You can find more information on working with multiple connections at the following link:

Please feel free to contact us if you are ever in need of support.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Zachary  
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WHICKED