AMP Futures/CQG - exception - can't connect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AMP Futures/CQG - exception - can't connect

"AMP Live: Cbi.Connection.ConnectNow: Failed to call IAdapter.Connect: The type initializer for '<Module>' threw an exception."

Sorry to bring this up again but does any of the forum users experience the same connection issues when connecting to AMP Futures/CQG?

Hello lukasz_001,

Thank you for your post.

Please contact me by email at Support AT NinjaTrader DOT com. In the message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace file. The trace file is located in the Documents > NinjaTrader 7 > trace folder. I would need a copy of the 'trace.20130812.txt' file.
    KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you. You're very quick with your reply as always and I appreciate that. However, I'vo gone down this route 3 times without effect (trace file, log file, reinstall - nothing helps).
      I'm thinking it might be a case of a dynamic IP my internet provider gives me - NT randomly connects or not, regardless of what I do with firewall settings. I was hoping for other NT users to give some insight on this matter

Comment

Hello,

You are, of course, free to proceed as you wish. That said, working with NinjaTrader support directly is your best bet in resolving an issue with our product. If you wish to proceed with our support personnel in addressing the issue please contact us by email with the information I had mentioned in my last post.
        KyleNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes