Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installation Problem

Hello

Following some issues with my computer I had to remove and reinstall Ninja but it doesn't connect automatically on startup anymore and when I try to connect manually it says: "Login failed: Please check your account connection, etc"

Furthermore, all my charts and my workspace have disappeared.

Thanks for your assistance.

PS: I installed Version 15 and I'm on Zen-Fire
    Last edited by laocoon; 08-14-2013, 04:18 AM.

Hello laocoon,

Please see the link below that explains various Zen-Fire connection errors.
    Secure the right domain name for your business or website today. Custom tailored payment plans available to fit any budget.

Can you please check for software such as firewall and anti-virus software that could be blocking the connection. Temporarily shut down such software and try the connection once more.

Make sure your PC clock is set to the correct date and time. If you need to make any changes, please shut down NinjaTrader first.

Try a reset of your modem/router as well and check if this will make a difference.

If the issue remains, please send me your Config.xml file so I can test your connection on my end. You can find the Config.xml file at C:\-->Users-->*Windows user account*-->(My) Documents--> NinjaTrader 7. Please attach it in your email. You can send it to support[at]ninjatrader[dot]com. Please put 'Att Jason, Installation Problem' in the subject header.

Can you please check if you see the workspace name of your workspace reflected in the upper left corner of the Control Center? If so, it indicates the workspace is opened. However, if no charts and other windows appear in the Windows task bar, it indicates the workspace was not saved with the charts and other windows. If you do not see the workspace name, please go to Control Center-->File-->Workspaces-->Open Workspace.

Could the following have happened? Upon closing down the software you closed the charts and other windows part of workspace. Subsequently when prompted to save your workspace, you clicked Yes or Yes to all. This caused your workspace to save without the charts and other windows, since they were closed.

This can happen if you shut down NinjaTrader via the Windows task bar. If you right click NinjaTrader in the Windows task bar and select Close, it will close all charts and other windows first and subsequently you will be prompted to save your workspaces. If you now click Yes, it will be saved without the charts and other windows.

You can restore your workspace if you have a backup file that contains your workspace saved with your charts and other windows. Please go to Control Center-->File-->Utilities-->Restore to restore any backup files you may have.

If not, unfortunately you will need to rebuild the workspace.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DanielTynera, Today, 01:14 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DanielTynera  
    Started by yertle, 04-18-2024, 08:38 AM
    9 responses
    0 likes