Ninjatrader + Kinetick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader + Kinetick

I have a question about the 50/month data plan from Kinetick.

First question is, once I subscribe can I download as much historical data as I need?

And more importantly does this historical data contain the 17 fundamental fields? pe ratio, dividend yields etc?

Also do I need to download this through Ninjatrader? as I wish to do some analysis in Matlab on the data.

Thanks.

Hello TT_24,

Thank you for your note and interest in the powerful NinjaTrader and Kinetick combination!

1.) Kinetick provides the following amount of historical data for most instruments (sometimes more for more popular ones) and you can download as much of the available historical data as you want once you have a Kinetick subscription:
    • 120 calendar days of historical Tick data (for building tick based charts, such as range and volume)
    • 2 years of historical Minute data
    • 10 years of historical Daily data

2.) Yes, you get the fundamental data Kinetick provides with the Basic Service subscription.

3.) Kinetick data is only available through NinjaTrader, however once downloaded in NinjaTrader, you can export the data to a .txt file which you may be able to use in other software. You can find more information about NinjaTrader's data export feature at the link below:

You can also contact Kinetick anytime with any questions you have at Sales AT Kinetick DOT com.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance and happy trading!
    Ray S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

My last question is then on the data you supply from the ASX.

It says "ASX Commod. (Sydney Futures)" does this mean there are no stock prices, just futures? and if it does so have stock prices does this include the 17 pieces of fundamental data?

Comment

Hi TT_24,

The ASX would only be for futures symbols, such as the SPI, as Kinetick does not support the Sydney equities exchanges, and since it is for futures data there would be fundamental data available but it would not include the all of the available values, but only the ones that pertain to futures.

If you would like additional information on the fundamental data available then please let me know at support[at]kinetick[dot]com.
        Ryan O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes