• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

moving targets in chart trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

moving targets in chart trader

Lets say I am in a long position using chart trader. I have set a target and a stop using ATM strategy. Now my trade is doing great. Things are taking off. I decide that my original target is to low and I want to move it. Now we know about click this click that .
    No. The problem is that the price bars have run up to the top of the chart. Now I have to slide prices over to the left and try to resize my chart just so I can see my target. And once I do that all my indicators are gone. I want to be able to easily see and change my targets and stops. But still see my indicators. And not have to do so much resizing.
    Are there any setting I can change to make this easier. Or a place just to type in the order change?

FYI. I have different problems with super dom. So I am looking for a chart trader solution if there is one. Thanks

Hello mcteague,

It is possible to make your chart into a fixed scale and range and then increase the range.

To do this click and drag in the price margin on the chart. (I think this would be a better solution than scrolling back on the chart)

Below is a link to the help guide on Navigating a Chart.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/h...ng_a_chart.htm
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by moyerchopra, Yesterday, 11:43 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post moyerchopra  
    Started by ttodua, Yesterday, 11:40 PM