Mbtrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mbtrading

1.If I set up a trade on NT say a limit order. Will that automatically place it on the MBT desktop navigator? If I loose power will the order get filled on the MBT platform?

2. If I change an active order or even a pending order on MBT platform will that also change the order on NT? I ask this since I want to be able to manage my trades on my ipad or iPhone. I don't see a NT mobile option.

Hello Federali,

Thank you for your forum post.

1.) If I set up a trade on NT say a limit order. Will that automatically place it on the MBT desktop navigator? If I loose power will the order get filled on the MBT platform?

As long as you have your live account at MBT selected in the Account drop down menu, this order will be submitted to your account at MBT and should appear on the MBT Desktop Navigator.

In regards to where the order will be residing after placing the order, orders in a state "Accepted" or "Working" are at the exchange or on MBT's servers in situations where the exchange does not have native support for an order type.

OCO (One Cancels Other) functionality is simulated on your local PC.

As long as the order is Accepted or Working from the Orders tab of the Control Center will ensure that your order can be filled if you lose power on your PC.

2.) If I change an active order or even a pending order on MBT platform will that also change the order on NT? I ask this since I want to be able to manage my trades on my ipad or iPhone. I don't see a NT mobile option.

Yes the order will be changed and updated within NinjaTrader.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
    47 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post aligator  
    Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes